HSA Training & Certification Program
Online Course: ID# 1000038
About This Course:Learn To Administer Health Savings Accounts
Our HSA Training &Certification Program uses our award-winning training system to help employers and HR professionals establish and manage an HSA program.
The Program includes plain-English descriptions of the various requirements, processes, and procedures, as well as numerous examples, administrative tips, and interactive Q&A to help provide valuable insight into compliance requirements.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to HSA administration.About The HSA Training &Certification Program
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year.
Besides the great training, here are some of the additional benefits:
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Optional test to become a "Certified HSA Administrator"
- Four hours of HRCI PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Four hours of SHRM PDC re-certification credits
- Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
FYI: Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
Qty: 2 - Qty: 5
Qty: 6 - Qty: 10